12/21/2006

Editor and Teacher

I confess that I hate elementary school teacher. They've depressed me when I was a child. Even more, many japanese teachers in the elementary school were seemed to be leftwing. Since I was a kind of a 'strange' student for them, they sometimes managed to correct my behavior at the convinience of them. However, It's not like I care for now.

I think lately the book editors are similar to the teachers in elementary school, in a way that both should't eager for claiming their own point. They can show pupils something plausible explanations, and pupils have no way to dought their explanations. Both the editor and the teacher are not the author of the subject which they announce. All they announce cannot be true.

The editor and the teacher should act as a mirror or a lens. Or, they should give up to explain the subject to mere outsider, and become an author of the subject they want to claim. Don't pretend as if they are an author when they show the outsider the subject.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home