4/08/2007

Ram Thai, a thai food restaurant near the Nippori st.

Yesterday is always a busy day in a diary because it is written at the next day as an excuse for skipping entry.

Anyway, I found a good Thai food restaurant near the Nippori station yesterday. The name is 'Ram Thai'. Ram Thai serves back street stall's food, that is, it's not a swank ethnic restaurant. And I've been looking for such a folksy place. I will frequently go to eat there.

R0011324

I ate Thai-veggie stir-fry on rice (with a sunny-side up!). It's so hot.

R0011323

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Ex,
Is the restaurant still operational? I know the owner and helped him out with the design of the restaurant. I currently don't live in Japan anymore so I see for myself. Keep up practicing English, btw!
Bram

10:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home