5/02/2007

'Oharai'

My wife is in the first bad years known as 'yaku-doshi', which is believed to last for three years for everyone born at a specific year. Yaku-doshi, of course, is a kind of an old superstition in Japan. However, most people feel it unpleasant, and go to a local shrine to get exorcised it. Such a exorcist is called an 'oharai.'



R0011401



I joined the oharai with her and enjoyed the traditional ritual. And more, I was excited with the shin-kan-sen running by the shrine.



R0011398



Then I came to the office. For any sake, I got dull at the office. I feel this deterioration almost every day at there lately. My colleague told me that I must be obsessed about a contradiction between the work and the company. Thank you my friend, you are very right. I should get exorcised the contradiction, more precisely, circumstances.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home