12/24/2007

Google Certification failed with Curl

I've posted this journal using g-client which utilizes curl for the https access. So I installed curl package when I newly installed Debian lenny on the recovered EPIA machine. I then tried to post a trivial entry yesterday. But it didn't work; servers on google sites returned '401 Token invalid.'

After some experiments at the scratch buffer, I found that g-client itself seemed to work fine but they still couldn't get correct responces from google. Now, I should suspect the network, that is, curl. I ran curl command on the shell and it caused an error verifying the certificate from google. Whew...

However, I don't know the appropriate solution yet. I'm getting curl into a working condition disabling the verification with -k option.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi bros. I'm actually into shoes and I had been digging for that particular model. The prices as regards the shoes were approximately 220 dollars everwhere. But for all I bring about this locate selling them for half price. I exceptionally want these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will definetly buy these. what can you say about it?

4:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home