1/14/2008

Elimination communication

I just read an entry of Wikipedia explaining 'Elimination communication'. EC is not familiar in japan, so I didn't hear about it until I happened to get this entry. hmmm... I think this method as quite natural, though I consider it in a different manner. It certainly enhances baby's communication ability -- EC itself insists so. But I interested in EC because, in the first place, I think it is literally the natural way of baby learning where and how to toilet. I know pet kittens shortly after birth learn to go to their toilet by the same methods. That is, we get the signals and have them taken to the toilet and make some cues when they are in their toilet. And, of course, we don't put them something diaper. I don't notice any difference between both, at least on a potty training.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home