10/09/2006

Museum and Correspondent

My old friend came to my home this afternoon. We went to the National Science Museum in Ueno. I've often visited the museum during my junior high school years. These days, the museum has exhited its collections with simple and bare-bone style. Its groomy display rooms have created an aura of the very museum. The best of all was a room of minerals where several rocks has displayed offhandedly in a lot of glass cases. But now it's not like that anymore. There are a few rocks displayed snobbishly. I'm disappointed.

Then we had dinner at our favorite Korean restaurant. North Korea conducted a nuclear test today as it happens. A correspondent came in the restaurant and was interviewing customers in the news and the Korean dinner. Does any relation between the test of nuclear weapon and the Korean? Ridiculous.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home