1/13/2007

Dental Implant

Today I went to the dentist and received implants. Not pain, but have dull feeling in my mouth. I cannot chew well over the next 2 or 3 months for laying the implanted titanium down the dental bone. That's no problem. The problem is not able to brush my teeth well during the period.

By the way, I've read a petty book about the implants before the surgery. It was written by a dentist and he said that his treatments of a single tooth implant costs only under 200,000 JPY. It's too cheap to believe! I pay near 300,000 JPY.
The book was filled with a lot of other pleasant words for patients. But the words sounded buoyant abount the contraindications. For instance, the book said that even the smorker could get the dental implant, though my dentist denies it. A brief look at the Wikipedia also let me feel the book suspicious.
The same holds the cost. My dentist seems to charge the appropriate rate.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home