5/12/2007

Thai Fest.

Thai Festival, held anually in this season at Yoyogi, is one of the pleasuable event I'm looking for. A lot of thai food restaurants and craft shops gather around the Yoyogi Park and sell their favorite menus or goods. Most menus, however, are green curry, chicken soute, and some unique tropical fruits.



R0011426



This year I ate a local curry I've never experienced. It tasted good but it's so hot for my empty stomach that I couldn't eat several more foods. So we enjoyed mainly visiting shops selling ethic craft products. There also were auto-rickshaws being sold.



R0011427



I bought fresh leaves of holly-basil, not sweet-basil, usually hard to get, and cooked chicken basil saute. This strong aroma is what chicken basil saute should be.



R0011431

2 Comments:

Blogger :P said...

hello! those spiny tropical fruits in your photo are called durian. really love eating those but not many enjoy it because of the unique smell. but I love it.

anyway, just dropping by! =D

3:52 PM  
Blogger k16 said...

Thanks for your insight! I've heard of it, and I love an ice cream with durian flavor, but I daren't eat it because of it's smell ;(

7:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home